Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Short week

Bam! It's Tuesday again.

We took Friday off so week could travel 250 miles south to help my parents start the process of moving up here. We came back Saturday so we could get a couple of days rest.

I was apprehensive about leaving my students with a sub this early in the semester, but they got a good sub report. Sigh of relief.

So, holiday yesterday, normal day today, flex tomorrow & Thursday, and in-service on Friday. Two classes with everyone. So, of course, everyone's squirrely. The juniors are the worst. But one of my senior classes was also too hyper for school today. And we're getting interrupted 3 times a period with lists of names of students who must report to the library because 3 weeks into the semester, registration is still screwed up. I would like to try teaching sometime.

No comments: