Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Easy Tuesday

I first saw this on leesepea's blog. She got it from Tense Teacher, so I went and grabbed it from her.

1. When was the last time you washed your hair?
This morning about 6:15.

2.What were you doing at 8 o’clock this morning?
I was in the middle of my prep, updating my attendance book with the new roster.

3. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Reading "But wait! There's more..."

4. Are you any good at math?

Yes. But I let GradeQuick average the grades.

5. Are you mad at anyone right now?

I'm not crazy about my 6th period US History class right now.

6. Do you know the words to your current favorite song?

What have I been singing to myself lately? "Love Is a Many Splendored Thing". Everyday while walking across campus and seeing all the make-out sessions.

7. Last thing received in mail?
My church's newsletter and the latest issue of "Sunset." Where's my "American Heritage"?

8. How many different drinks have you had today?
Coffee, green tea, Diet Dr Pepper, water, & V8.

9. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?

Everyone except my wife, who doesn't check messages. Lately, I've left them for parents who were trying to contact me (tag).

10. Any plans for tonight?
My wife's gone 40 miles south to her hometown to visit her parents, so I'll be home alone reading.

11. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
Naw.

12. What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had?
I had a cyst removed from the base of a front tooth. Benign, but very painful.

13. What’s outside your front door?
Two blue, steel chairs and a whole lot of rosemary.

14. Do you have plans on Friday?

We'll be at my parents' home 250 miles south, interviewing movers and real estate agents. First sub of the year.
15. Do you like the ocean?
Yes, but I like the mountains better. (I have to ditto Tense Teacher. Though I snorkeled for the first time this summer and enjoyed it.)

16. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
No.

17. Have you ever been to a planetarium?

Yeah, but not in too, too long a time.

18. Something you are excited about?
My job!

19. Who around you has the most problems?

I work with teachers and teenagers! Are you kidding?
20. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
The only great-grandparent that was alive when I was born, died when I was 9.

21. Describe your love life.

We're both teachers. It's the beginning of the school year. We're tired.

22. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
Today. Five different times.

23. Do you like anyone right now?
Oh, yeah. Many, many people, starting with my wife.

24. What was the weather like on your birthday?

Sunny, clear, and hot. But the backyard party was great!

25. Do you sleep with the door open or closed at night?
Open. We're empty-nesters.

26. If you could change your name, what would it be?
Maybe Ken? Maybe Michael.

27. Do you like your middle name?

I used to hate it. Now...I don't mind.
28. Who are you thinking about right now?
My wife.

29. Do you consider your best friends family?
Definitely.

30. Favorite foods?

Enchiladas, tamales, Costco hotdogs, sushi, , most chocolate, salmon, my wife's chile.

If you're out there and reading this, go ahead and grab it.

No comments: